Important information for Sunday, May 17
May 6, 2020
FBC CHURCH FAMILY
Anticipated "re-gathering" date is Sunday, May 17. Deacons and interim-pastor met on Thursday, April 30 and agreed that the following guidelines need to be followed to ensure the safety of the FBC family:
- The use of masks. While not mandatory, this is highly recommended. FBC has acquired a limited number masks to provide for those who are unable to get them.
- Sanitize your hands upon entering the building. Sanitizer will be available at the door.
- Enter through the front doors ONLY. If you require the use of the Handicapped entrance, accommodations can and will be made. Just let us know.
- Social-distancing. While it will be odd and uncomfortable, we ask that your refrain from the usual hugs and handshakes for now. Some pews will be taped off. We ask that you do not remove the tape. Families who live in the same household may sit together. Otherwise, we ask that you maintain at least 6 feet separation from those not in your household. In some cases, this will mean that only two people will be in the pews. Chairs will also be set up to help us maintain the proper distance.
- Hymnals and pew-Bibles will be removed prior to the service. Words to the hymns will be projected onto the screens at the front of the room.
- All common touch will be wiped down prior to the service.
- So as NOT to pass anything from one person to the next, tithes and offerings will be collected at the conclusion of the service as you exit the building.